Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December Bellabox

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I know this post is a bit late but better late than never hey? December Bellabox is jam packed with goodies. When I opened the box, I was shocked at what was in my box.
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme ($16.99 for 113g - Received 30ml sample size) - This smells quite pleasant, it's my first John Frieda product. I've used it once but haven't noticed any improvement but I'll need to use it more before I can comment properly.

Allegra Rhodes Hand And Nail Cream ($32.95 for 175ml - Received 5ml sample size) - This hand cream smells amazing! The rich ingredients moisturises skin and strengthen nails. It absorbs quite quickly into the skin. Loving this so far.

Emergin C Multi-Fruit Cleanser ($55 for 240ml - Received 3ml sample size) & Protocell ($119 for 50ml - Received 3ml sample size) - I haven't tried these yet but according to Bellabox "containing super healthy and fresh plant and fruit derived miracle ingredients to nurture and protect your skin".

Compeed Blister Patches ($11.95 - Received one patch) - These patches are used to prevent blisters and help to heal existing blisters. They are said to repel, water, dirt and bateria. The other day I was walking around in the 38 degree heat and my feet had ugly blisters, I should have used it! Wish I read it earlier. 

Savoir Faire Limited Edition Kit ($110 - Received full size) - This wowed me the most! When I opened my Bellabox, I thought my eyes were playing tricks with me lol I can't believe they actually included a full size kit in the December box! I think my kit is the summer edition which has a bronzer instead of a blush. Each kit contains: 6 eyeshadows, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and a lip gloss.

Bellabox is a monthly subscription box, delivered to your doorstep for $15 a month. If you would like to sign up to Bellabox, please visit www.bellabox.com.au.

I'm currently working on a new blog. I've finally decided to move over to Wordpress and I'll be changing the name as well. I'll still be blogging here for the next few weeks.When I'm closer to finishing, I'll link you guys so you can update the your feeds.


♥ kerker 
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Disclaimer: I was sent the December Bellabox but was not obligated to post. Thought it was a pretty cool box so I did. This has not influenced my opinion.


6 comments:

  1. love the make up stuff!so many beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please let me know when you switch over. I'll keep following for sure (I'm on wordpres). If you stay on bloglovin it wont really make a difference for most people anyway. This looks like a great box this month!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the products!
    Hehe, I was actually just thinking about subscribing to a beauty box!! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome box! The Savoir Faire kit is definitely a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a great box. There's even a full size makeup kit.

    Just found your blog and really love it. Your pictures are so clear. I'm now a following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this box <3
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468