Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kookai Clearance

The other day I decided to stop by the Kookai clearance. Heard the sales weren't that great but went any way. It was at a  warehouse type place and everything was everywhere. They had tables in the centre with boxes of clothes, to find anything you will need to dig through it. I love treasure hunting lol Around the room was racks of dresses. Managed to get 2 singlet tops for a total of $28!!!


 This one was for $13
and $15 

Mighty happy with my purchases, I had to dig and dig for find these guys lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468