Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October bargains

Last week, during one of my lunch breaks at work, I went to DFO South Wharf in Melbourne. I only had one hour to walk around (powerwalking around the shops is tough lol). I went to Country Road and they had a further 50% off storewide, my eyes sparkled up and I went straight in. I was a little disappointed as there was not much clothes in there in my size. However! all the winter accessories were on sale! I love stocking up on winter accessories. I got hosiery for $6.48!!! RRP was $24.95. I like CR stockings, quality is good and it's well made not like the cheap type you get where they go out of shape when you throw them in the washer lol.

My next bargain buy was at Decjuba. There was an extra 25% off sale items, I got a mocha colored cardigan for $20 originally $90!!! How good is that?? I couldn't find a pic online, I'll try and take a pic later.

Thanks for reading!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468